Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weleda - Intensive Moisterizer for Men

There is a new guest in my bathroom cabinet


For some time my Kiehls Facial Fuel Moisterizer had left me unsatisfied. It is adequate during summer but when it's winter, a skin might need a little extra. And I am glad I can say, I found that little extra in the new Weleda Intensive Moisterizer for Men.

The moisterizer is very rich and it is one of the few products that actually fulfills it's promise; an all-day result. With most products, in the afternoon I feel the need to re-apply, but not with this one. Your skin stays hydrated all day and there's this beautiful glow ;)

What I also like, especially as a vegan, is the fact that all Weleda products are made of organic ingredients.

If I had to note one remark, it would be that this moisterizer has no UVprotector included.

Price: € 12,95 for 30 ml.

Thx for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment